What I think of this method
I
think the notice and focus method is a helpful guide book that gives out step
by step instructions that will abate us in analyzing images. By following all
the steps, it enables you to take in the whole image and be able to grasp in
the little details. It also allows us to look for something odd that doesn’t
blend in with the whole scene of the image, so it basically gets us thinking. Once
we see something strange it gives us the opportunity to notice little details around
the images or inside the image that might correlate with the odd image so that
we can understand its importance to the entire picture. If there is nothing odd
then we can find an item or something that captivate our attention and try to
understand the reason or purpose for being place in the entire image.
The
notice method allow us to be open minded so that every detail has a story or
message for why it was place in the picture. It enables us to think outside of
the box and process what we see as interesting, significant, revealing or
strange in a different way so that we can create ideas. The focus method can be
used to find prevalent items in the image that’s essential to understanding the
entire picture. When you focus it is similar to looking through a microscope because
you’re studying each detail that the image contains so that you can form an interpretation
of what the message is or how it might relate to you.
These
two method are the essence in creating interpretations that soon leads to forming a
message about the image through all of the details that we notice and focus on.
The method guides us and enables us to see the image as it should be seen with
chary analyzing as well as not ignoring important details.
I really like the way you kept telling the reader the results of using the notice in focus method. I also like the way you stayed on topic. I enjoyed the way you kept grabbing my attention. I enjoyed the way you kept the read easy to read without any spelling mistakes. The way you made you point easy to understand. I feel that you can add a connection to yourself in you post.
ReplyDeleteYour last sentence was really direct and to the point. It summed up your conclusion very nicely and I thought this was very good.
ReplyDelete